We recognize at Alien Pro Audio Inc., that supply chain security programs are essential to the
strength of our Nation and the wellbeing of our communities.
For our supply chain security program to become and remain effective, it must have the support
of a company’s upper management. Installing security as an integral part of a company’s culture
and ensuring that it is a companywide priority is in large part the responsibility of the company’s
Alien Pro Audio Inc., its executives, management, and other business partners commit to
participate in the Customs Trade Partnership Against Terrorism “CTPAT” program, and to
implement, follow, and maintain procedures, and practices consistent with the CTPAT Importer
Security Criteria enforced by Customs and Border Protection (“Customs”.) As participants in the
CTPAT program, it is the policy of Alien Pro Audio Inc. to:
1. Implement, follow, and maintain procedures and practices that are consistent with the
CTPAT Importer Security Criteria.
2. Cooperate with Customs in its efforts to ensure the security of the supply chain.
3. Meet the recommended business and security practices.
4. Assist in the worldwide campaign to stop terrorism.
5. Provide security guidelines and training for Alien Pro Audio Inc. employees, contractors,
service providers, and others business partners.
6. Provide a safe environment for our employees, customers, vendors, and other visitors.
7. Investigate any situation or significant event which may be related to a breach in cargo
security or any CTPAT criteria and notify the proper authorities.
8. Review, revise, and update security practices and procedures on a regular basis, or as
CTPAT impacts every department within our organization as well as outside entities such as
carriers and foreign suppliers. Alien Pro Audio Inc. employees, contractors, service providers,
visitors, and others are expected to comply with the CTPAT Importer Security Criteria as well as
any policies, procedures, and instructions issued by Alien Pro Audio Inc.
Alien Pro Audio Inc.